Registration to access electronic documents
Registration to access electronic documents is fast and easy. After having entered your user name and password, you click on the yellow “Electronic documents” menu button which is located at the top menu of the screen. Secure, electronic documents enable you to easily manage your accounts
- By registering to access your documents in electronic format, you will no longer receive paper documents by mail.
- Confirmation notices will be available for a period of two complete fiscal years in the “Electronic documents” section of the Laurentian Bank Discount Brokerage transactional site. Account statements will be available whitout any time limit.
- It is important that you plan how you will conserve your documents. You can file them electronically on your hard drive or you can print them.
- An email will be sent to you each time new documents become available.
- You will be able to change your email address or your preferred method of accessing documents at any time by accessing “My profile” button within the “Electronic documents” section.
- Your confirmation notices and statements will be available in PDF format and will be identical to the paper version.
You can view an example of these documents by selecting the link below. Please note that as of March 2015 the statement will be presented in a new format.
View Confirmation notice